Riley is the perfect balance between an oxford and a brogue style. It features dual tone contrasting leather allowing it to be worn for both formal and casual events with ease. A versatile, eye-catching and hard-wearing shoe.
- Paisley print inner lining
- Leather upper
- Each shoe comes in silk style protector bag
- Marc Darcy shoe horn included
- Hand-stitched detailing
Full grain leathers | We only use vegetable tanned, chromium-free, full grain leathers. These high quality leathers ensure that the shoes are both durable and comfortable.
Painted by hand | Our leathers are painted, stained and burnished by hand meaning every single pair of Marc Darcy shoes are completely unique.
Hand Cut & Stitched | All of our shoe patterns are cut by hand. We do not use moulds or laser cut the upper leather. The soles of our shoes are a tunit sole which is made from synthetic vulcanised rubber and therefore extremely durable. These materials make them ideal for prolonged use as they are less likely to warp and degrade. The sole also features hand-stitching and a laser engraved paisley design.
UK standard delivery is FREE for all orders over £50 and takes 2-3 days. For orders totalling under £50, delivery is £3.99.
International deliveries are charged at £19.99, but charges can vary depending on country and weight, and usually take up to 7 days. Southern Ireland & Europe take 2-4 days and the Rest of the World 4- 7 days, but can be dependent on domestic postal services for the particular country.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
- The good still have their tags attached
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods at the following address:
Heaphy’s Menswear, Returns Dept, 13 Evesham Walk, Redditch, B97 4ET
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.